Wednesday 10 March 2010

So how does all this work then?



So... being skint, jobless and bored I thought I'd try this blogging lark.

Not sure where I'm gonna go with this. Maybe it'll all self implode after this 1st post, maybe I'll go on to being a serial blogger with a fanbase from Sydney to Stevenage.

All I know at the moment is I'm bored and fancy trying something new. I've got no specific content in mind for this blog. I think I'm gonna treat it as a dairy type affair so that when I'm old and senile I can look back on my ramblings and ponder what a fool I was.

If I can bring a smile to a few peoples faces in the meantime it might even have been worthwhile.

Peace and love people.
Pooman out.









Here's a random picture to liven the page up a tad.

No comments:

Post a Comment